I help leaders, entrepreneurs and organizations with big ambitions – but who might feel somehow stuck – to stop dreaming about success and to start taking fearless action to make it happen.
Unlike an approach that focuses on tools or techniques, that might be forgotten or don’t always work, the principles I share will give you a lifelong understanding on how to tap into your inner wisdom and a lasting source of effortless success and results.
Coaching based on understanding the functioning of the mind
During my career as an entrepreneur and leader I have seen – in my own case as well as in the case of many small and large enterprises – that the success in business requires three things. If one of these is lacking, you’re not working to your full potential.
- A clear sales and marketing message, a compelling story that tells about your product or service from the customer’s perspective. It is reflected in smoke, like the Indian smoke signals.
- Clear, distinctive, well-designed and productized services – Value that is desirable and easy to buy. It is reflected in a roaring campfire.
- A clear foundation and understanding of who you are and why you do what you do. Let’s call this the mission or the clarity of mind. It is reflected in the firewood that feeds the flame.This is the most important part, but surprisingly often neglected – without wood there is no fire – without fire there is no smoke.
Miisa Helenius –
Coach and trainer
I have worked broadly in various international sales, marketing and service development management positions during my career. From these I draw my inspiration and skills to your use.
My work history in brief:
- Mind Based ™ / Pointvenue 2013 – coach, trainer
- Enfo 2016 – 2020 VP Sales, Development Director
- Capgemini 2010 – 2013 Offering Director
- Fujitsu 1999 – 2010 Service Development Director, Sales Manager
I have always been interested in psychology. As a sales, marketing and service development professional, I have been particularly fascinated by the psychology of buying and selling and decision-making sciences. My latest take over is coaching the minds of leaders. I have studied mind coaching in Finland and trained to be an Three Principles facilitator in a course organised by Insight Space at Regent’s University in London
My education in brief:
- MSc, EMBA, Motivational Coach, International Master Coach, Mind Coach, Three Principles Facilitator
I also work as a trainer in special vocational degrees and as a mentor for entrepreneurs.
9 mini stories of me
In co-operation with
Education and experience
The Insight Space
I am also able to organize wider coaching packages according to the needs of your company through my network.